Puppy Milk Replacer
Nutrience Puppy Milk Replacer is carefully formulated to ensure optimal nutrition for young puppies still needing mother’s milk, such as weaning, rejected or orphaned puppies. In addition to starting your puppy off on the right foot in life, Nutrience Puppy Milk Replacer also provides a nutritious boost for convalescing, malnourished or nursing adult dogs.
Optimally balanced proteins for healthy muscular, skeletal and cerebral development.
Formulated with bovine colostrum and coconut oil to support the immune system.
Pre- and probiotics help your puppy maintain a healthy intestinal tract and more effectively absorb nutrients.
340g – SKU #D6076
Whey protein concentrate, pork fat, 코코넛오일, lactose, bovine colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, 레시틴, skim milk powder, mono- and di-glycerides, DL-메티오닌, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, 타우린, β-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides, Bacillus Lichenformis, Bacillus Subtilis, natural vanilla flavor, 비타민A, thiamine hydrochloride, 리보플라빈, 피리독신 하이드로 클로라이드, 비타민B12, d-calcium pantothentate, ascorbic acid, 비타민D3, 비타민E, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulphite, 니아신, 비오틴, 나트륨, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulphate, 구리 화합물, manganese sulphate, 아셀렌산나트륨, 산화아연, cobalt sulphate, natural mixed tocopherols.
|Crude Protein min.||32.0%|
|Crude Fat min.||36.0%|
|Crude Fiber max.||0.15%|
|Calorie content (calculated).||460kcal/100g ME|
- Using the provided scoop, mix 2 flat scoops of milk replacer with 4 scoops (60ml) of hot (60⁰C) water. Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (30⁰C). Reconstituted puppy milk replacer may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours in a clean, sealable container.
- Use the following breed-size specific guide for feeding according to puppy age, adjusting when necessary for puppy size and growth. Frequent feedings will prevent digestive upsets, and provide a sustained energy source for the puppy. Weighing the puppy regularly is a useful guide to ensure enough milk is being offered.
- At 2 weeks old, puppies may be taught to drink from a saucer, and at 35 days of age, moist puppy food can be offered in small amounts, then increasing amounts close to weaning at 45 days old. Reconstituted puppy milk replacer may be mixed with moist puppy food if the puppy is slow to wean or requires supplemental nutrition.
- Fresh water should always be available to puppies.
|Age (in days)||Feeding Frequency (times/day)||Amount per Feeding||Total Daily Amount|