Kitten Milk Replacer
Nutrience Kitten Milk Replacer is carefully formulated to ensure optimal nutrition for young kittens still needing mother’s milk, such as weaning, rejected or orphaned kittens. In addition to starting your kitten off on the right foot in life, Nutrience Kitten Milk Replacer also provides a nutritious boost for convalescing, malnourished or nursing adult cats.
Optimally balanced proteins for healthy muscular, skeletal and cerebral development.
Formulated with bovine colostrum and coconut oil to support the immune system.
Pre- and probiotics help your kitten maintain a healthy intestinal tract and more effectively absorb nutrients.
이용 가능한 사이즈:
100g – SKU #C2051
340g – SKU #C2485
Whey protein concentrate, pork fat, 코코넛오일, skim milk powder, bovine colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, 레시틴, mono- and di-glycerides, DL-메티오닌, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-라이신, 타우린, β-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides, Bacillus Lichenformis, Bacillus Subtilis, natural vanilla flavor, 비타민A, thiamine hydrochloride, 리보플라빈, 피리독신 하이드로 클로라이드, vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothentate, ascorbic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, silica, 염화콜린, 니아신, 비오틴, ferrous sulphate, 구리 화합물, manganese sulphate, 아셀렌산나트륨, 산화아연, 엽산(비타민B9), cobalt sulphate, natural mixed tocopherols.
|Crude Protein min.||33.0%|
|Crude Fat min.||35.0%|
|Crude Fiber max.||0.15%|
|Calorie content (calculated).||450kcal/100g ME|
- Using the provided scoop, mix 2 ½ flat scoops of milk replacer with 4 scoops (60ml) of hot (60⁰C) water. Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (30⁰C). Reconstituted kitten milk replacer may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours in a clean, sealable container.
- Use the following guide for feeding according to the age of the kitten(s), adjusting when necessary for kitten size and growth. Frequent feedings will prevent digestive upsets, and provide a sustained energy source for the kitten(s). Weighing the kitten(s) regularly is a useful guide to ensure enough milk is being offered.
- At 3 weeks old, kittens may be taught to drink from a saucer, and at 4 weeks of age, weaning is possible. To successfully wean a kitten, slowly decrease the amount of milk fed over 3-5 days, meanwhile offering moist kitten food. Reconstituted milk replacer may be mixed into moist food if the kitten is slow to wean, or needs supplemental nutrition.
- Fresh water should always be available to kittens.
|Age (in days)||Feeding Frequency (times/day)||Amount per Feeding||Total Daily Amount|